Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hardware Store Restaurant Opening Friday November 7

Here are a few pieces for my lastest show opening tomorrow November 7th at the Hardware Store Restaurant on Vashon Island. Come to the opening night reception from 6-9 PM Friday night. The show will be up the whole month of November. I am not going to be a part of the Art Studio tour this December as I don't have a studio yet but look for me next May when my new studio will be up and functioning. 

I have to apologize to my blog followers as we moved this summer and still do not have internet at our new house. We should be up and running with wi-fi in a few weeks and then I will be back to regular blogging.


"Fried"
oil on canvas
24" x 24"
SOLD


"Poppy Garden"
oil on canvas
18" x 36"
SOLD


"The Sweet Look"
oil on board
8" x 10"


"Peanut butter and Raspberry Jam"
oil on board, 7" x 14"
SOLD


"Little Mouse"
oil on board, 5" x 5"



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete