Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thank You

I just wanted to thank all of the people who came to my opening last night at the Blue Heron Gallery and to those who will continue to come and check out my work for the next month. I feel so grateful to be chosen as part of this show and for all of the support from the directors and staff at Vashon Allied Arts! It was a lovely event.

I tried to paint tonight after spending the day with my family but after feeling frustrated with too little light, I decided to leave it for tomorrow. I usually stick it out with a painting once I've started but my lemon and wedge was worth wiping off and starting fresh with more energy. I have committed myself to painting everyday but I have been working Really Hard lately and maybe this qualifies as my day off... Check back tomorrow for something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment