Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Two New Small Works...


"Many Colors"
oil on board, 8" x 8"
SOLD


"True Beauty"
oil on board, 6" x 6"
SOLD
I am very excited that my friend Elaine Summers and I got the cover of our upcoming Vashon Art Studio Tour brochure! They chose my Gumball Machine painting and her Mosaic Dog. I will post a copy when it is published. Anyway, I decided to do a couple of more gumball machine pieces in a much smaller size to have available. Somehow I thought this would just take me a few hours as it wasn't that large but who am I kidding!! It took me three days to finish as each gumball is it's own little world of color...

This swan is lives not to far from my house. He was really showing off his beauty for me. I definitely have a thing for large birds after raising our orphaned geese last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment