Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Finished Practicing"

Today I am posting a painting I did about a month ago that will be in my upcoming show. The day I decided to put my horn down permanently after 29 years, I took a picture. I've been waiting to paint it until I thought my skills could do it justice. I will probably paint it again on a larger scale but I love the looseness of this small one. 

 "Finished Practicing" oil on board 9x12"  SOLD


 This is a larger painting from a few months ago as well. It will be in my upcoming show. It is entitled "Garden Fresh" oil on board 18x24" .    I did a small painting today but can't get a photo of it just yet due to glare. I will post it as soon as I get a good shot.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen -
    David showed me your blog. I am blown away! How wonderful. I look forward to seeing your daily paintings.

    ReplyDelete