Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"I Got Nothin' "

"I Got Nothin" "
ode  to Suzanne Berry
oil on board, 6x6"
$75 plus $10 shipping

I've been looking at some of my favorite blogs and I noticed Suzanne Berry (check out her great work!) had been struggling with what to paint after this series of wonderful bugs she had been working on. Then she crumpled up some paper and ending up painting that, and beautifully I might add. Anyway, that's what I felt like when I went to paint today -  I got nothin'. I set up some corn, but couldn't get it to look right, thought about another Master study but didn't have the time so I looked at the paper from my gessoboard all crumpled up and liked the reflection on my cherry floor. So here it is.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I must say...you also painted 'nothin' beautifully. I want your floors!

    ReplyDelete